Dare you take it on? E-mail answers to hushkiteditorial@gmail. The winner is to be announced on Facebook, Twitter and Hush-Kit itself. Good luck.
Challenges to Hush-kit answers will be considered if provided with decent evidence.
- In what year and where were the first aircraft weapons used?
- Name a museum, outside of the UK, where an ALARM missile can be seen?
- What was the first fighter to have an active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar?
- When was the last air-to-air (officially verified) ‘kill’ by a RAF pilot in an RAF aircraft, and what were the aircraft involved?
- What was the last aircraft shot down over England?
- Which helicopter type has been produced in the largest number, and how many have been made?
- What links gin, magnesium and the Bell XP-59A?
- What is the most re-used aeroplane type name (i.e ‘Lightning’, ‘Commander’ etc)?
- American columnist Marilyn vos Savant has an IQ of 190. She is directly related to someone whose name has became an everyday word in aviation- who?
10. What is the largest aircraft to feature a terrain following radar (TFR)?
11. Identify this aircraft