Monthly Archives: April, 2022
- Zipper over the Bathtub: I flew the F-104G Starfighter for the German Navy
- Interview with Convair F-106 Delta Dart pilot
- Episode 2 of our podcast is now out!
- Top 10 Criminally Overlooked Aircraft at RAF Museum London (formerly RAF Museum Hendon)
- Top Ten Criminally Overlooked Aircraft at the RAF Museum Midlands (formerly RAF Museum Cosford)
- Ten Reasons I loved Flying The Sea Harrier FA2
- The Hush-Kit podcast is launched!
- Spitfire plane takes to the sky made of Winston Churchill’s upcycled tophats and cigar-butts